British Forces Post Office
PPS nutrition provides a mail service to serving British forces personnel and their families worldwide, including operations.
We can send parcels to HM Forces personnel using BFPO numbers, with name, rank, sub-unit and unit. No country or postcode information should be included in the address.
Operational and Non Operational
– A weight limit of 2kg applies for all Operational BFPO addresses (selected from BFPO Operational products only)
– No delivery speed guarantee is available as time will depend on exact unit location
– Up to £100 compensation per parcel is included in the price with enhanced compensation
– A Delivery fee of £5 for non Operational units up to 10kg will apply
All PPS products are available to Non Operational personnel. PPS have a weight restriction on Non Operational orders of 10kg. All Non Operational orders up to 10kg carry a £5 delivery charge as standard.
Please see our list of Operational products that are available at this time: BFPO products here
HM Ships (BFPO’s 200 to 499):
– Maximum weight is 10 kg per parcel
– Maximum size is 1.05 metres in length and 2 metres maximum length and girth combined
HM Forces parcel size and weight limits:
All BFPOs have a maximum weight of 10kg per parcel.
There are two size limits as follows:
– Standard parcel maximum size is 1.05 metres in length and 2 metres maximum length and girth combined
– Premium parcel maximum size is 1.5 metres in length and 3 metres length and girth combined
– The Premium parcel size service is only available to the following locations
– To and from BFPO 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 26, 28, 30, 31, 35, 38, 39, 40, 44, 47, 109, 113, 115 and 140
– One way service only to BFPO 53, 57, 58, 59 and 567, there is no return premium service from these locations